Does joining the Partnership mean you can’t miss a meeting? No.
We know that people may not always be available or may be working during the meetings. However, if you can make the meetings we sure need all the brain power we can get! You can still be a Partner by doing all or some of the following:
- Add your name as a “partner”
- Attend Partnership meetings
- Agree to be on the email list to receive agendas and minutes and other important information
- Give input and ideas
- Follow this blog (click on the side bar)
- Join our Facebook site, if you do FB (click to join FB on side bar)
- Volunteer or support Partnership special events and initiatives, when possible
- Assist with volunteer recruitment and management
- Help get the word out about the Partnership
- Help identify opportunities to network with other groups, events, etc.
Fill out the below contact form and let us know what you see your role being – for example “leadership – I will be attending the meetings” “I will assist with events and special occasions as I am able to” “I can be called upon to recruit event volunteers and/or manage volunteers” “I will help promote the Partnership”: