Challenge Now through March 31, 2017
The Change 3 Challenge is a pledge to be more mindful in our lives. You may ask,
“What does mindful mean and how do you become mindful?”
“Mindfulness is the awareness that arises by paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally” – Jon Kabat-Zinn, Founder of MBSR
If you want to learn more about mindfulness click here for a collection of short video clips that tell and show you what mindfulness means and how it can help us become happier, healthier, centered and just more connected with our life.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHANGE 3 CHALLENGE
- Look honestly at how you spend your days and find 3 activities that will add value to your life. See below activity ideas or choose your own!!
- Register to participate, follow Healthy Altoona’s website and Facebook
- Make a plan for how you will accomplish these changes. Write them down. Keep your plan in plain sight as a reminder.
- Invite friends and family to join you by writing their own challenge plan and then support each other on your journeys.
- Enjoy resources, tools guest expertise posts right here on the website.
- Then stay motivated by sharing your progress on our Facebook Change 3 Challenge Forum where you can contribute tips that have helped you stay motivated, share your struggles and celebrate your successes.
Pingback: Community Challenges People to Make Three Changes | Nixmaritime.com
Pingback: Community Challenges People to Make Three Changes | Pets
Thanks for sharing First Pets Care! Glad you stopped by dand shared the challenge. We believe nothing is more motivating than playing with your pets and taking them for walks!
Pingback: Looking to Enhance Your Life for 2015? Join Your Community In The Change 3 Challenge | Healthy Altoona Partnership